Are you a self-publishing author who requires assistance with formatting your book for print and ebook distribution? Good news! I’m here to help you and I don’t charge a fortune.
Using Vellum software, I format text-only books for writers, creating ePUB and MOBI file formats required for ebook distribution, and print-on-demand format for distribution via Amazon. In short, everything you ought to require for the main outlets (Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Google, Apple).
First things first, how much do I charge?
While I’m just starting up, I’m offering extremely affordable rates. These are likely to change as time progresses, so make the most of them while you can!
My rate is £5 (or $7) per 10,000 words.
So, a 50,000 word book would cost £5 x 5 = £25 (or $35). A 100,000 word book would cost £5 x 10 = £50 ($70), and so on.
– If your manuscript contains images/tables/graphics, or;
– If you have separate ebook and paperback file versions,
…then let’s chat first.
All deliveries will be made within a week of accepting your request, but likely a good deal faster. Payment via PayPal please.
What do I need from you to get started?
- A copy of your book manuscript in .docx format. If you aren’t sure how to do this, please just shout!
- An image file of your book cover.
- A decision from yourself, as to which of the various Vellum formatting option you would like. A full list of options can be downloaded here.
Please email me at email@example.com to engage my services. And please feel free to make contact with any questions – I’m here to help.