Ways to read Fenella Ashworth stories for free
- My short stories, ‘The Art of Anonymity’ and ‘A Highland Fling‘ can be read direct from this site.
- I occasionally run a 5-day free ebook giveaway of a specific title on Amazon. There is currently one running (4th to 8th March 2020). The free book is ‘Animal Attraction’, to coincide with Crufts. Follow the ‘Animal Attraction’ links from the ‘My Books‘ page, to be directed straight to the relevant page on Amazon.
- Please consider signing up for my newsletter, if you’d like to be kept informed about new releases and also to be given advanced notice of when I make specific books available to download free from Amazon. As a subscriber, you will automatically be entered into a monthly prize draw to win a copy of one of my ebooks. I promise not to bombard you with communications otherwise!
- All of my stories are available to purchase on Amazon. They are also included in Kindle Unlimited, so if you happen to be signed up to that, you can read all my work free there.
- Finally, I’m keen for my readers to provide a Customer Review against the stories they have purchased on Amazon. If you do leave a review (preferably a nice one!), please email me and let me know. I will then email you a free ebook as a thank you.
Fenella Ashworth is a British author of contemporary erotic fiction. All of her stories are available from Amazon and free for those with Kindle Unlimited access. Her best known novels are ‘To Love, Honour and Oh Pay’ and the Daniel Lawson series.
Fenella also releases stories on BooksieSilk, Booksie, Lush Stories and Literotica, and is often visible in the Literotica ‘Erotic Couplings’ Hall of Fame (Top Rated).
For a chance to win copies of her stories in a free monthly prize draw, as well as keeping up to date with news from Fenella, please sign up to her newsletter.