Ways to access Fenella Ashworth stories for free…
- If you sign up to my newsletter, you can read the short story ‘Bad girls go to Heaven’ free of charge. My newsletter is issued four times a year and keeps you informed about new releases and other news. Your details won’t be shared wider.
- My short stories, ‘The Art of Anonymity’ and ‘A Highland Fling‘ can be read direct on this site.
- All of my published work is available from Amazon and free to those of you with Kindle Unlimited. Here are the links to sign up to a free 30-day Kindle Unlimited trial on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com.
- ‘To Love, Honour and…Oh Pay’ has recently been made into an audiobook. I have been provided with a number of free promotional codes for Audible (US) and Audible (UK), which I would be delighted to share with my blog or newsletter subscribers. Please email me to arrange this.
- I occasionally run 5-day free ebook giveaways of a specific title on Amazon. I will publish a blog each time this happens, to let you know.
Phew, I think that’s it!
Fenella Ashworth is a British author of contemporary erotic fiction. All of her stories are available from Amazon and free for those with Kindle Unlimited access. Her bestselling novels are ‘To Love, Honour and Oh Pay’ and the Daniel Lawson series.
Fenella also releases stories on BooksieSilk, Booksie, Lush Stories and Literotica, and is often visible in the Literotica ‘Erotic Couplings’ Hall of Fame (Top Rated).
Please sign up to her newsletter for the latest news, and access to freebies, including a copy of the recently published ‘Bad girls go to Heaven’.